Who We Are
Dimensions for Strategic Studies (DSS)
DSS is a think tank, was established in London in early January 2020, with a team of research fellows and specialized experts from a wide range of Arab countries, Europe, Asia, Africa, the United States, Canada and Australia.
Basically, DSS is founded to produce research papers in a professional and an intensified manner that is relevant to modern-day requirements. Such publications are essential for any researcher investigating, interested, following and involved in the decision-making circles in international and regional issues as well as the political, geopolitical, economic and humanitarian impacts.
What We Do
- Providing analysis and deep understanding of the different issues with the expertise and understanding of local researchers in each country.
- Studying current situations and linking them to historical contexts and causes and foreseeing its future dimensions.
- Analyzing country-based events in their regional and international contexts, without getting too much involved in the local affairs or making unreal generalizations within the overall picture.
- Discussing recommendations and building scenarios with specialists and decision makers.
- Providing high-quality research services in all regional and international issues and providing publications with distinguished scientific content.
- Enhancing open dialogue between our center and the target parties.
- Providing communities with all tools to raise political, economic, and societal awareness.
DSS conducts research seeking to be a reliable source of knowledge for all those interested and who follow regional and international issues. Also, to be an approved and influential reference for specialists and decision-makers in public affairs in its various dimensions, whether political, economic, social, and humanitarian.
Accuracy, in-depth thinking, shouldering responsibilities, quality-assurance, building partnerships